- I get to eat as much cake as I like without feeling guilty. (Obviously I’m trying to convince myself that I am a cupcake feminist! Or maybe I’m just comfort eating).
- I get to share a lovely lunch with my family in Swindon’s answer to the Left Bank at Bistro Les Chats and bribe Boy to eat a snail (washed down with copious amounts of Orangina).
- Some lovely presents. Big dose of Food Porn (Jamie Oliver and Mary Berry) and John Lewis vouchers.
- I get to lay-in. (Well, until Boy bounds in singing his take on Happy Birthday and rugby tackles his way under the duvet).
- And, best of all, a birthday card even more saccherine than the cake. Truly #magicmoment.
Joining with Oliver’s Madhouse #magicmoments to kick off my week with some feel good factor.